- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information/use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The TV Room. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Every effort is made to keep the website online. However, The TV Room takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this site shall be governed by British law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the British courts.
Licence to Use This Website
- Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in this website and material on this website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view, download for caching purposes only and print pages from this website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- You must not:
- Republish material from this website without the permission of The TV Room, including republication on another website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website;
- Show any material from this website in public, without accreditation of the source;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on this website.
Copyrighted Work Featured on This Website
The pages of this website often include images and video clips of the work that we are reviewing. We believe that our use of such material is in compliance with Section 30 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended by the Copyright and Related Rights Regulations 2003 and the Copyright and Rights in Performances (Quotation and Parody) Regulations 2014), which sets out the conditions that must be met to legitimately fair deal a copyright work.
Section 30 covers three types of fair dealing:
- For the purpose of reporting current events;
- For the purpose of criticism or review;
- The use of a quotation from a copyright work.
Section 30A provides a further fair dealing defence:
- For the purposes of caricature, parody or pastiche.